Rabbi Services for the important milestones in Jewish life from Generation to Generation!
Rabbi Services by Rabbi Andrea. She can officiate a wedding ceremony in the metropolitan area;
- New York
- New York City (Manhattan)
- Westchester County (Lower, Lower Hudson Valley)
- Connecticut – Fairfield County
- Queens (Astoria, Long Island City)
- Northern New Jersey
- California – San Francisco, Los Angeles, Napa Valley, Santa Monica
- Washington State – Seattle, Tacoma,
With the Authority to sign state-wide marriage licenses as a Clergy-person. This is nationwide in all 50 States in the USA.
If you are a local wedding couple or family planning a destination Jewish Wedding ceremony outside the Tri-State area, call to discuss. Please note: It does not include travel expenses,
Note: COVID-19 is back and the numbers are up once again. Let us stay safe and connect safely.
RABBI SERVICES- Assistance When Needed
- Adoption Blessings
- Auf Ruf Aliyah with Torah
- Baby Naming Ceremonies – Newborn Sons on the 8th day along with Newborn Daughters
- Bar Mitzvah, Bat Mitzvah Lessons – Classes and Service, includes Torah. Click to view the list of options available. Tri-State area for ceremonies.
- Blessing of the Pets
- Breaking Glass for Jewish Weddings is available from the Jewish Wedding Judaica Shop
- Same-Sex Couples – Jewish Wedding
- Conversion to Judaism (Popular!)
- Destination Wedding Ceremonies – United States and only countries that are safe for travel.
- Elopements – Westchester County locations. Weekday, Sundays, and sidewalk Marriage License signings are available.
- Graveside Jewish Funerals – Sharon Gardens
- Helping Hands – Chavurah L’dor V’dor Congregation
- House Blessing
- Interfaith Wedding Ceremonies
- Jewish Wedding Ceremony – Customized to fit your personalities for ALL Couples
- Judaism in the Workplace
- Marriage Equality for ALL Couples
- Pet Funerals – Hartsdale Pet Cemetery
- Processional Wedding Music Selection Guide to Jewish Music for the Jewish wedding ceremony
- Providing a “Get” – Jewish Marriage Laws – Jewish Divorce Document.
- Pidyon ha-Ben: Redemption of the First Born
- Q & A
- Renewal of Wedding Vows – Jewish, Spiritual or Civil Wedding Ceremony
- Traveling Torah for Bar Mitzvah, Bat Mitzvah – Tri-State area
- Jewish Unveiling Westchester County, lower Hudson Valley and Northern New Jersey
rab-bi – A person trained in Jewish law, ritual, and tradition and ordained for the leadership of a Jewish congregation, and today a “congregation without walls” – on the internet. A rabbi serves the community as an educator, social worker, preacher, and officiates life cycle events. (See below) The word rabbi originates from the Hebrew meaning “teacher.”