Rabbi Services for the significant milestones in Jewish life from Generation to Generation!
Rabbi Services by Rabbi Andrea is an Ordained Reform Rabbi. She can officiate a wedding ceremony in the metropolitan area;
- New York
- New York City (Manhattan)
- Westchester County (Lower, Mid-upper Hudson Valley)
- Connecticut (Fairfield Area)
- Queens (Astoria, Long Island City)
- Long Island (Nassau County)
- Brooklyn (Prospect Park Greenpoint, Dumbo)
- Northern New Jersey
Registered and an Experienced Officiant for over 13 years
As a Clergy-person, it is an automatic given Authority in signing the marriage licenses. This is nationwide in all 50 States in the USA. Certain Clerk’s Offices do require the extra step to be registered and on file.
The Rabbi is Officially Registered:
- New York City
- Washington, D.C.
- New Orleans, LA
Most creative wedding ceremony locations can be accommodated excluding jumping out of a plane in midair or scuba diving under the ocean’s blue waters.
If you are a local wedding couple or family planning a destination ceremony outside the Tri-State area can be accommodated.
(Note: During the Pandemic 2020 pandemic COVID-19, all travel is on pause using public transportation.)
RABBI SERVICES- Assistance When Needed
- Adoption Blessings
- Auf Ruf Aliyah with Torah – can be arranged prior to the wedding day
- Baby Naming Ceremonies – Newborn Sons on 8th and beyond, Newborn Daughters
- Bar Mitzvah, Bat Mitzvah Lessons – Classes including learning the Hebrew Alphabet, vowels leading up to reading prayers and Torah
- Bar Mitzvah, Bat Mitzvah Ceremonies for children with learning needs. Contact Rabbi to discuss.
- Blessing of the Pets
- Breaking Glass for Jewish Weddings can now be purchased directly here from the Jewish Wedding Judaica Shop
- Same-Sex Couples – Jewish Wedding
- Conversion to Judaism (Popular!)
- Destination Wedding Ceremonies – France, California, Hawaii (currently on pause due to Pandemic 2020)
- Elopements – NYC, Westchester County locations at this time
- Graveside Jewish Funerals
- Helping Hands – Chavurah L’dor V’dor Congregation
- House Blessing
- Interfaith Wedding Ceremonies
- Jewish Wedding Ceremony – Customized to fit your personalities for ALL Couples
- Judaism in the Workplace
- Marriage Equality for ALL Couples
- Pet Funerals – Hartsdale Pet Cemetery
- Processional Wedding Music Selection Guide to Jewish Music for the Jewish wedding ceremony
- Providing a “Get” – Jewish Marriage Laws – Jewish Divorce Document.
- Pidyon ha-Ben: Redemption of the First Born
- Q & A
- Renewal of Wedding Vows – Jewish, Spiritual or Civil Wedding Ceremony
- Traveling Torah for Bar Mitzvah, Bat Mitzvah – on pause outside the Tri-State area
- Jewish Unveiling
- Wedding Ceremonies for All Couples
- Yahrzeit – Memorial Candles
rab-bi – A person trained in Jewish law, ritual, and tradition and ordained for the leadership of a Jewish congregation, and today a “congregation without walls” – on the internet. A rabbi serves the community as an educator, social worker, preacher, and officiates life cycle events. (See below) The word rabbi originates from the Hebrew meaning “teacher.”