Rabbi Services for the significant milestones in Jewish life from Generation to Generation!
Rabbi Services by Rabbi Andrea. She can officiate a wedding ceremony in the metropolitan area;
- New York
- New York City (Manhattan)
- Westchester County (Lower, Mid-upper Hudson Valley)
- Connecticut (Fairfield Area)
- Queens (Astoria, Long Island City)
- Long Island (Nassau County)
- Brooklyn (Prospect Park Greenpoint, Dumbo)
- Northern New Jersey
With the Authority to signing state-wide marriage licenses as an Clergy-person. This is nationwide in all 50 States in the USA.
Most creative wedding ceremony locations can be accommodated excluding jumping out of a plane in midair or scuba diving under the ocean’s blue waters.
If you are a local wedding couple or family planning a destination ceremony outside the Tri-State area, your request may be accommodated. Travel is additional costs. Call to discuss.
(Note: During the Pandemic 2020 pandemic COVID-19, all travel is on pause using public transportation.)
RABBI SERVICES- Assistance When Needed
- Adoption Blessings
- Auf Ruf Aliyah with Torah – can be arranged prior to the wedding day
- Baby Naming Ceremonies – Newborn Sons on 8th and beyond, Newborn Daughters
- Bar Mitzvah, Bat Mitzvah Lessons – Classes including learning the Hebrew Alphabet, vowels leading up to reading prayers and Torah
- Bar Mitzvah, Bat Mitzvah Ceremonies for children with learning needs. Contact Rabbi to discuss.
- Blessing of the Pets
- Breaking Glass for Jewish Weddings can now be purchased directly here from the Jewish Wedding Judaica Shop
- Same-Sex Couples – Jewish Wedding
- Conversion to Judaism (Popular!)
- Destination Wedding Ceremonies – France, California, Hawaii (currently on pause due to Pandemic 2020)
- Elopements – NYC, Westchester County locations at this time
- Graveside Jewish Funerals
- Helping Hands – Chavurah L’dor V’dor Congregation
- House Blessing
- Interfaith Wedding Ceremonies
- Jewish Wedding Ceremony – Customized to fit your personalities for ALL Couples
- Judaism in the Workplace
- Marriage Equality for ALL Couples
- Pet Funerals – Hartsdale Pet Cemetery
- Processional Wedding Music Selection Guide to Jewish Music for the Jewish wedding ceremony
- Providing a “Get” – Jewish Marriage Laws – Jewish Divorce Document.
- Pidyon ha-Ben: Redemption of the First Born
- Q & A
- Renewal of Wedding Vows – Jewish, Spiritual or Civil Wedding Ceremony
- Traveling Torah for Bar Mitzvah, Bat Mitzvah – on pause outside the Tri-State area
- Jewish Unveiling
- Wedding Ceremonies for All Couples
- Yahrzeit – Memorial Candles
rab-bi – A person trained in Jewish law, ritual, and tradition and ordained for the leadership of a Jewish congregation, and today a “congregation without walls” – on the internet. A rabbi serves the community as an educator, social worker, preacher, and officiates life cycle events. (See below) The word rabbi originates from the Hebrew meaning “teacher.”