COVID-19 update is an important element now included in all conversations and ceremonies.
Jewish Wedding Rabbi is Officiating!
I, Rabbi Andrea, the Jewish Wedding Rabbi have prioritized the safety for wedding couples, their families, and all those ceremonies that are moving forward in our new normal. Covid-19 Pandemic 2020 safety is continuing well into the year 2022. Vaccines, boosters, on site Covid-19 testing will be part of all the conversations from the start.
Travel – travel continues to be a concern and as the new surges resurface, travel may or may not take place. Always best to discuss in the initial communication when requesting officiating services.
As you know, safety recommendations — can and will probably change under the CDC and the recommendations from State to State. By following the CDC’s recommended guidelines it keeps all of us safe. 2022
2-layer masks, face shield if needed, clear gloves if needed, social distancing, sanitizer wipes or liquids
- Small Wedding
- Zoom Renewal of Vows when in person is not possible is, and it does not require the signing of a State Marriage License.
Baby Namings – Naming Ceremonies
- Daughters and Sons – an online webcam, zoom, or in-person practicing social distancing and safety
Bar Bat Mitzvah
- Change in Date, Torah portion stays the same – will discuss in the initial conversation
- When indoors, travel sanctuary will require the circulation of air for the safety of the student and families in attendance.
- Outdoor Tents is the best option for the outdoor ceremonies.