COVID-19 update is an important element now included in all conversations and ceremonies.
Jewish Wedding Rabbi is Officiating!
I, Rabbi Andrea, the Jewish Wedding Rabbi have prioritized the safety for wedding couples, their families, and all those with ceremonies that are moving forward in our new normal. Covid-19 Pandemic 2020 safety has been added to all the conversations from the start.
As you know, safety recommendations — can and will likely change in accordance with the CDC and our state’s recommendations. By following the CDC’s recommended guidelines it keeps all of us safe.
2-layer masks, face shield if needed, clear gloves if needed, social distancing, sanitizer wipes or liquids
- Small Wedding
- Zoom wedding when in person is not possible
- Zoom Renewal of Vows when in person is not possible
Baby Namings – Naming Ceremonies
- Daughters and Sons – an online webcam, zoom, or in-person practicing social distancing and safety
Bar Bat Mitzvah
- Change of Date, Torah portion stays the same – will discuss in the initial conversation
- When indoors, travel sanctuary may be modified for the safety of the student and families in attendance
Outdoor Tents with heaters for the cooler temperatures as long as the air is circulated