Bat Mitzvah and Bar Mitzvah lessons are now available online in Rabbi A. Frank’s Virtual Classroom!
Prayer-book Hebrew Lessons can now take place in a secure virtual classroom with a web cam, audio and a black board (actually on the computer it is called a white board).
The Rabbi Educator, the student and/or adult student can see the lessons on the same screen in real time.
Rabbi Andrea was the best choice we could have ever made concerning our daughters bat mitzvah training. After she witnessed her sisters “traditional” bat mitzvah the prior year, she decided she did not want to continue her journey through Hebrew school. We were saddened by that and started searching for alternative choices which is how we came upon Rabbi Andrea’s website. After speaking to the Rabbi the first time we knew that was what we wanted to do. She offers a service that is customized, professional and also affordable. She made the experience of planning a bar/bat mitzvah pleasurable. She teaches one on one at a pace specifically designed for your child. She provides guidance for the entire family and the entire cost was less than one year of Hebrew school and temple dues. In the words of my daughter “She was so fun and interactive”. My daughter actually looked forward to her class lessons and really enjoyed the experience. We highly recommend Rabbi Andrea for all of your bar/bat mitzvah needs.
Natalie and Gene,
parents of Bat Mitzvah Student via the Virtual Classroom
View below which lessons and ceremony you are seeking at this time. Click on the applicable box for detailed information. Questions? Contact Rabbi Andrea.
WHAT IS THE BAR BAT MITZVAH PROGRAM
- Weekday lessons M-TH after School.
- Parents with Children 11 years of age should start the communication. The Program begins at 12 years of age.
- Adults – schedules are different.
- Hebrew Reading is part of the Bar Bat Mitzvah. All students will be taught starting with the basics. 10-12 months is the least amount of time needed to prepare student.
- Phonetics are not available for mainstream students.
- In-person First Time Meeting and Ceremony Rehearsal for those in the Tri-State Area (i.e. New York City , Manhattan, New Jersey, Connecticut, Long Island, Westchester County, Brooklyn, Queens. Destination Bar Bat Mitzvah Ceremonies can be arranged based on availability in Rabbi’s calendar. Distances up to 45 minute travel time.
- Ceremony included with key elements that creates a Bimah.
- Torah is read on specific days which correlate with a Bar Bat Mitzvah Ceremony Day
- Friday Shabbat Evening (Erev Shabbat), Shabbat Morning (Saturday), and Havdalah-Shabbat Evening.
- Monday and Thursday mornings.
- Sunday mornings – Torah can be read when it is a Jewish Holiday.
- Weekends are for life cycle ceremonies; Jewish wedding ceremonies, Auf Ruf, baby naming for our sons and our daughters, and of course alternative, adult, and 83 years second blessing, Bar Mitzvah, and Bat Mitzvah ceremonies. Also, including of course unveiling and funerals.
for further information or to sign up for these
online Bat Mitzvah and Bar Mitzvah lessons!
Remember classes are available for 12 years old and adults
See you in class!
Three brothers share the Bar Mitzvah Experience using the Rabbi’s Virtual Classroom
Evan, the oldest (left), Steven, (middle),
and their younger brother Robert became a Bar Mitzvah, June, 2015